From: wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] cirrus ep93xx chips / maverick crunch
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:53:25
1 Christopher Friedt wrote:
2 > Just out of curiousity, is there anyone else on the list who is using
3 > ep93xx chips ? Particularly, the ep93{01,02,15} chips?
6 I have a board based on the EP 9302:
7 http://www.emacinc.com/sbc_microcontrollers/ipac_9302.htm
10 > If so, any experience with building a cross-compiler to take advantage
11 > of maverick-crunch and the eabi?
12
13 Nope, I have not gotten around putting embedded gentoo on this board....
16 It's been mentioned a few time about developing 'how to' docs or
17 such for a particular board. When I finally get around to putting
18 embedded gentoo on this board, I'm most likely to create a simple
19 guide for other to follow (once I figure it out for myself).
20
21 With that in mind, those with EP 93xx boards may want to keep a few
22 notes that I can look at so we can make the EP 93xx guide, generic?
25 just a thought, any interests?
28 James
33 gentoo-embedded@l.g.o mailing list