From: Christopher Friedt <cfriedt@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] cirrus ep93xx chips / maverick crunch
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 02:23:29
1 wireless wrote:
2 > I have a board based on the EP 9302:
3 > http://www.emacinc.com/sbc_microcontrollers/ipac_9302.htm
4
5 > It's been mentioned a few time about developing 'how to' docs or
6 > such for a particular board. When I finally get around to putting
7 > embedded gentoo on this board, I'm most likely to create a simple
8 > guide for others to follow (once I figure it out for myself).
9 >
10 > With that in mind, those with EP 93xx boards may want to keep a few
11 > notes that I can look at so we can make the EP 93xx guide, generic?
14 > just a thought, any interests?
15
16 Sounds good to me ;-) I'll have to check out the specs for your board -
17 the TS-7xxx boards that I'm using all have a particular physmap, and
18 it's probably different between board manufacturers, meaning that the
19 linux kernel would need to know the specifics of where ram / flash are
20 located on the address bus.
21
22 ~/Chris
23 --