From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Scott Reese <sreese@××××××××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Is this list alive?
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 22:20:10
1 On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 16:30, Scott Reese wrote:
2 > I looked through gmane, but it doesn't appear that this list is being
3 > archived there.
4
5 Feel free to poke your favorite web archival people them about archiving
6 it. I poked the MARC system because thats the one I like/use.
7
8 > The web page doesn't contain any links to FAQs or
9 > descriptions of what has been released, or what you're waiting for
10 > feedback on.
11
12 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=gentoo-embedded&m=109847940900040&w=2
15 > Is there anywhere that I can get this basic information without having
16 > to bother you folks while I come up to speed?
17
18 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=gentoo-embedded
22 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
23 Gentoo (hardened,security,infrastructure,embedded) Developer