From: Scott Reese <sreese@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Is this list alive?
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 21:30:38
1 I looked through gmane, but it doesn't appear that this list is being
2 archived there. The web page doesn't contain any links to FAQs or
3 descriptions of what has been released, or what you're waiting for
4 feedback on.
5
6 Is there anywhere that I can get this basic information without having
7 to bother you folks while I come up to speed?
8
9 -Thanks
10
11 Nick Rout wrote:
12
13 >i wasn't complaining, I haven't posted or contributed so i am not in any
14 >position to do so :-)
15 >
16 >It was just a statistic!
19 >On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:50:47 -0500