From: wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] cirrus ep93xx chips / maverick crunch
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:03:17
1 Christopher Friedt wrote:
4 > Wow, I was just thinking of building a capable compiler, kernel & a
5 > basic userland. I'd be happy to just finish that before trying to make
6 > any big plans.
7
8 I like to write and I usually write a guide for myself when I do
9 things, so the second time around, I look at the guide, and
10 after a few trips through the doc (myself or other) it just might
11 become useful. Not really a big deal, it's something I enjoy.
12
13 The things you mention (compiler setup, working kernel (including the
14 details of the boot process) and basic userland tools would be a
15 wonderful start. Send me some simple notes on what you do their
16 (is this the board you have:
17 http://www.embeddedarm.com/epc/ts7200-spec-h.html) ???
18
19 (did you get the optional RS485 and A/D features) ?
20
21 I've had this EMAC-9302 board a while and finally I'm getting some
22 time to work on it.... I chose this board to experiment around with
23 Eclipse Europa (3.3) and now that is finally available in portage....
28 James
33 gentoo-embedded@l.g.o mailing list