From: Christopher Friedt <cfriedt@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] cirrus ep93xx chips / maverick crunch
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:59:36
1 wireless wrote:
2 > In another section, we can talk about advanced issues, specific to
3 > this family of processors, such as the FPU, AD/DA, JTAG usage.......
4 > with luminous, specific examples for each of several vendor boards
5 > supported. My goal is to take the 'knowledge and wisdom' of those
6 > successful on this list with information specific to a given board
7 > and write a cookbook for novices. That way, when somebody new comes to
8 > embedded linux, they most painless path will be to follow the cookbook
9 > on a specific board. Once you knock off your first embedded project,
10 > the rest are mostly 'a body of work'...... IMHO.
11
12 Wow, I was just thinking of building a capable compiler, kernel & a
13 basic userland. I'd be happy to just finish that before trying to make
14 any big plans.
15 --
16 gentoo-embedded@l.g.o mailing list