From: Michael Kunze <michael.kunze@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] embedded profile
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:28:23
1 Caught between the rack and a hard drive.
2
3 Ura Montanan if the season's fashion color is always Carhart
4 Brown.david@×××××××××.com wrote:
5 > So,
6 > I'm still fairly new to the inner workings of portage. But I saw
7 > discussions yesterday on IRC about the embedded profile. And today I
8 > sync only to see /usr/portage/profiles/embedded/
9 > and some files with 'default' portage variables inside it...
10 > Anyway, can somebody point me towards information on what profiles are
11 > used for/their purpose ? or just explain it to me ;-)
12
13 Furthermore,
14 if you do the main talk about the project via IRC can someone provide
15 logs of the important stuff?
16 Not everyone is able to listen there but would stay informed.
17 Greatly appreciated!
18
19 Best regards,
20 --
21 Michael Kunze
22
23 Beer...Drink your daily B-complex with a foamy head.
29 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list