From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Michael Kunze <michael.kunze@×××××××××.de>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] embedded profile
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:27:21
On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 17:26, Michael Kunze wrote:
> Caught between the rack and a hard drive. >
> Furthermore, > if you do the main talk about the project via IRC can someone provide > logs of the important stuff?
It's hard to tell what a mailing list deems as important, the profile is in no way shape or form ready for any type of production use so no announcement was made. We have many patches that will need to be merged before half the packages would probably even compile under an uClibc environment.
-- Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> Gentoo Linux Developer