From: "Morgan
To: "'gentoo-embedded@l.g.o'" <gentoo-embedded@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP and DOM
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:09:29
I have noticed that DOM's do not like dd very much.  I have a feeling that
it has something to do with how it works with back blocks.  I have found the
only reliable way to put files on a DOM is to tar/gzip them up and explode
them on it.  I do not know how you would go about this with the MBR due to
it's special circumstances.