From: Robin Bonin <rbonin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP and DOM
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:16:17
After running dd and trying it a few times, it seems that it has worked?
I now am getting past that not boot record error and not I'm sitting
at a black screen completley blank with the cursor at the top left.

I created both a standard linux partition and ran gnap overlay and
also a fat32 and ran gnap overlay (Documentation didn't say what type
of partition) I'm didn't get any diffrence in the output, so I'm not
sure what is happening.

I have a working iso, is there anyway I can place those files on the
DOM? and get it to boot up that way?