From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded <gentoo-embedded@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Auto Repair Cross Includes?
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:12:36
1 I've been toying with an idea after seeing a patch which would abort()
2 when it detected host includes for cross compiles. I did not like the
3 idea of aborting as it prevented me from building pkgs that had the same
4 headers in $ROOT as /. I did like the fact there was a little QA I could
5 slip in there. After thinking about it a while. I said fsck the QA and
6 just fixed the problem. Here is what I came up with for gcc-4.2.4..
7
8 While in my testing I'm finding this works beautifully. However I'd like
9 some input from others on what they think of such an idea.
10 Good/Bad/Other?
11
12 Basic goal detect ^/usr/include and rewrite it to $ROOT/usr/include if
13 using a cross compiler and ROOT is set.
16 -solar

cross-gcc-c-incpath_c.patch text/x-patch