From: Phani Babu Giddi <phanig@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] using gentoo-embedded on Fedora 8
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 04:23:44
1 Hi Matthijs,
2
3 Can you tell me how does your /etc/make.conf look like. The Gentoo embedded
4 documentation says that CHOST is that of the host which in my case is
5 i686-pc-linux-gnu and that for CTARGET its i586-gentoo-linux-uclibc.
6
7 But when I go through the Gentoo x86 documentation it refers CHOST as that
8 of the target.
9
10 My host is i686 and the target processor is Geode LX 800 which is i586 with
11 mmx.
12
13 Regards,
14 Phani