From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] real time linux
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 01:45:07
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 >On Thursday 12 May 2005 08:37 pm, Francisco Ares wrote:
6 >>Anything in portage? Could not find it yet.
10 >no kernels afaik
14 >>And I have some doubts, if anyone could point me to some links,
15 >>specially benchmarks, I would really appreciate:
19 >http://www.realtimelinuxfoundation.org/
20 >http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT8073314981.html
21 >-mike
24 Thanks everybody for the links and for the info. I had already found that Linux Devices web page showing those several real time Linux flavors (sorry not mentioning it before).
25
26 And as far as there are so many possibilities, does anyone know of some kind of benchmarks between them? Or should I just try some different ones for my application? BTW, it is a stepper motor 4 axles control for a starting point, but I would like to bring more automation out of an existing PLC to a Linux industrial-grade box.
27
28 Thanks again
29 Francisco
32 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list