From: Jason <gentoo@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] image for armeb-softfloat-linux-uclibc
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:50:54
1 Karl Hiramoto wrote:
2 > If anyone is interested in a precompiled armeb-softfloat-linux-uclibc
3 > rootfs image I published one at
4 >
5 > http://karl.hiramoto.org/embedded/armeb-softfloat-linux-uclibc/images/armeb-gentoo-v2/
8 > I'm mainly using it as a development / testing board.
11 > System compiled for an arm XSCALE IXP425 Processor
12 >
13 > kernel image is zImage.armeb.2.6.16.50-r2
14 >
15 > login: root
16 > no password
17 >
18 > * installed packages
19 [snip]
20
21 I don't see net-misc/ixp4xx. Any chance you have the network driver
22 working? :-) If so, how? I ran into too many differences between
23 gentoo/vanilla kernels and whatever kernel (montavista?) the intel
24 driver was written against... Any insight would be appreciated.
25
26 Jason.
27 --
28 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list