From: Jakub Ladman <ladmanj@×××××.cz>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] cirrus ep93xx chips / maverick crunch
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:53:49
1 I am using ep9307, but i can't find a way to set up crossdev to build
2 cross-compiler toolchain for maverick-crunch and the eabi extensions.
3 But i failed to match the right libc and gcc versions and CFLAGS ... to build
4 softfloat uclibc toolchain too.
5 Even the toolchain created by scripts from http://arm.cirrus.com worksn't good
6 (C compiler seems to be OK, but C++ compiling fails everytime in the linker
7 phase)
8 I was really depressed of it.
9 My last chance to have any working compiler toolchain, was connencting a
10 harddrive via usb<>sata cable, to my evaluation board and install there a
11 stage3 for softfloat arm.
12 That finally works.
13 I have still problems with alsa, but fortunately i do not need sound output
14 right now.
15
16 Jakub Ladman
17