From: Richard Farina <sidhayn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-genkernel@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-genkernel] Hello all
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 03:11:11
A while back my project, pentoo, forked genkernel. Super sorry about
that (no seriously).  Several gentoo devs have approached me about
merging my changes back in so here I am, looking forward to getting rid
of my garbage fork and extending the features of gentoo's genkernel.

likewhoa is already working on the aufs changes (the biggest set of
changes), but I'll begin to merge in the smaller stuff as I find the time.

Please feel free to poke at my repo and if anyone wants to help with any
part please just let me know, I need it.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-genkernel] Hello all Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>