From: "Javier Juan Martínez Cabezón" <tazok.id0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 14:35:43
1 Maybe they are looking for a titular like this: gentoo hardened freaks owned
2 by L00$3R :-)
3
4 False sense of security is worse than .... _put here whateveryouwant_
5
6 2011/8/5 Matthew Finkel <matthew.finkel@×××××.com>
7
8 > 2011/8/5 Javier Juan Martínez Cabezón <tazok.id0@×××××.com>
9 >
10 >> Don't click in the link is a fucking spammer and maybe he could be trying
11 >> to exploit navigator vulnerabilities to get remote access.
12 >>
13 >> Please Ban the mail sender ip, is the second time he did this..
16 >> 2011/8/5 Corentin Delorme <codelorme@×××××.com>
17 >>
18 >>> I only get a 404 error
19 >>>