From: Michael Ihde <ihde@××××.edu>
To: Mike Bailey <mike.bailey@××××××××××××××××.com>
Cc: Gentoo Hardened <gentoo-hardened@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] LiveCD install oddity
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 06:30:48
1 Mike,
2
3 I've always had the same problem (which is twice :) ) after bootstrap.
4 I've simply rebooted and went to the next step after checking that gcc,
5 glibc and binutils were emerged.
6
7 As you found all the other sessions were unavailable.
8
9 I haven't had any problems using the method of reboot and pray. I also
10 have not tried to find out where the problem is becuase I have to get
11 the system installed for the project soon.
12
13 ~Michael
14