From: pageexec@××××××××.hu
To: Natanael Copa <natanael.copa@×××××.com>, gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] kernel upgrade problems: bad page state
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 00:18:18
1 On 18 Nov 2007 at 10:17, Brian Kroth wrote:
2
3 > I can make a new ebuild tonight or tomorrow, but someone else would have
4 > to approve it. Also, I did this test on 2.6.23.1, so I'd have to run
5 > the test again against 2.6.22 if people are unwilling to bump that high
6 > yet.
7
8 spender will presumably release a new grsec tomorrow, better wait for
9 that for inclusion. and .22 users should really be on .23 by now.
10
11 > I think pageexec said that nothing changed on his end between
12 > 2.6.22 and 2.6.23.
13
14 while the vma mirroring code didn't, other pieces did change.
17 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list