From: Andy Dustman <adustman@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Yet more SELinux news
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:48:31
1 On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 23:31, Chris PeBenito wrote:
2 > XFS is now an option for SELinux use, now that it has the security
3 > namespace. Right now, it requires the 20040209 base-policy I just
4 > committed, a 2.6.2 kernel, and the attached kernel patch to enable the
5 > config option. It will hopefully be available with the 2.4.25 selinux-
6 > and hardened-sources.
7
8 Should we expect to see a new SELinux live CD with a 2.6.2+ kernel and
9 XFS soon?
10
11 Having XFS and stable x86 is a big plus.
12 --
13 Andy Dustman <adustman@×××××××××.edu>
14 Office of Information Technology, Terry College of Business, UGA
18 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list