From: "Javier J. Martínez Cabezón" <tazok.id0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Tin Hat 20090519 is out!
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:27:52
1 Why did you add ssp in CFLAGS?, why not using specs directly?. I only
2 added -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 in CFLAGS. glibc doesn't compile with
3 -fstack-protector-all in the CFLAGS, so you should switch to the
4 -fstack-protector to compile which is less secure than using specs
5 which compile with -fstack-protector-all which could be done.
6