From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@××××××××××××××.hr>
To: Mathias Krause <minipli@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o, Luis Ressel <aranea@×××××.de>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Technical repercussions of grsecurity removal
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 20:52:24
1 (thanks also to Luis Ressel for clarifications in the other email)
2
3 (I'm only top posting because this reply of mine has no particularities
4 to place it btwn any lines further below. Otherwise, I don't top post.)
5
6 Mathias, I only wish to thank you for the quick reply and the tips
7 below. And all my hopes are in you and your team/your contributors
8 (I'm sure there will be great libre people congregating on
9 linux-unofficial_grsec these days and weeks ahead, and longer). Make it
10 as libre as possible! Keep fixing the kernel that Mr Linux wouldn't make
11 secure... Yes, he and his comrades from big business caused this rift.
12 I don't blame spender and PaX Team either....
13
14 And about ebuild making, I'll try my best and if I don't break apart in
15 unsuccessful trying, I'll be back with an ebuild to discuss. Or if
16 anybody from Gentoo hardened cares, they can teach us how to do the
17 Gentoo details.
18
19 (no more new text, only my signature in bottom)
20