From: Brant Williams <brant@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] gradm grsecurity incompatibility errors
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 19:23:58
1 I've run into this same issue a couple of times. Since I didn't want to
2 spend too much time fixing it, I just use the vanilla sources from
3 kernel.org and patch them against grsecurity. Each release of grsec is
4 dependent on specific kernels, though, so you'd want to check
5 www.grsecurity.net first.
6
7 -brant