From: Julius Loman <lomo@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] LVM Trouble
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:33:02
1 Hi
2
3 try to move lock dir to /etc/lvm as it is written in lvm.fc:
4 # LVM creates lock files in /var before /var is mounted
5 # configure LVM to put lockfiles in /etc/lvm/lock instead
6 # for this policy to work (unless you have no separate /var)
7
8 I had some problems with booting in enforce mode and simple help was to
9 turn the dev tarball off (RC_DEVICE_TARBALL="no" in /etc/conf.d/rc)
10
11 Julius
12