From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Cc: kernel@g.o, emailgrant@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] hardened-sources shrinks Processor Family list
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 00:02:41
1 El 21/12/12 22:05, Grant escribió:
2 > It turns out the extra choices are due to this patch:
3 > https://github.com/init6/init_6/blob/master/sys-kernel/geek-sources/files/3.7.1/fix/kernel-37-gcc47-1.patch
4 > I'm sorry to have bothered the hardened list with this. - Grant
5 Actually looks like a quite interesting patch on the Gentoo spirit of
6 letting the user choose an it doesn't imply big changes to the source
7 (since only config seems to be changed), have you thought bringing it up
8 to the kernel team? I'm CCing them here so they can share what they think.