From: Felix Tiede <lists@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] A quick thanks for the syslog-ng changes
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:13:51
1 Ned Ludd schrieb:
2 > On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 18:14 -0500, dkurtz wrote:
3 >
4 >>Thanks for revamping syslog-ng.conf to include grsec & pax
5 >>filters... (et al.)
8 > glad you like it.
9
10 I certainly like it too, but there's a small pitfall: I had to adapt
11 logwatch's config by hand to the "new" layout.
12
13 Wasn't a hard task after finding out, how logwatch is configured, but
14 unfortunately, logwatch is not as good documented as is syslog-ng.
15
16 So this is just a suggestion: Could someone revise logwatch-config and do
17 something similar to syslog-ng with logwatch?
18
19 Regards,
20 Felix
21 --