From: basile <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] virtualization with gentoo hardened
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 18:40:02
1 Yiannis wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I am running hardened gentoo with the toolchain provided by the
5 > xake-toolchain overlay. I am looking for a way to use virtualization
6 > with my current config. I am aware of linux-vserver project which has
7 > grsecurity integration, but as far as I remember does not play well
8 > with rbac. Anyone that has a similar working config?
9 >
10 > Regards
11 >
12 > Yiannis
13 >
14 I run both i686 and amd64 as xen guests with the xake-toolchain overlay
15 and kernel hardened with grsec. Is this what you want?
19 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
20 Chair of Information Technology
21 D'Youville College
22 Buffalo, NY 14201