From: Yiannis <yiannis@××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] virtualization with gentoo hardened
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 18:55:38
1 On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 14:39:54 -0400
2 basile <basile@××××××××××××××.edu> wrote:
3
4 > Yiannis wrote:
5 > > Hello,
6 > >
7 > > I am running hardened gentoo with the toolchain provided by the
8 > > xake-toolchain overlay. I am looking for a way to use virtualization
9 > > with my current config. I am aware of linux-vserver project which
10 > > has grsecurity integration, but as far as I remember does not play
11 > > well with rbac. Anyone that has a similar working config?
12 > >
13 > > Regards
14 > >
15 > > Yiannis
16 > >
17 > I run both i686 and amd64 as xen guests with the xake-toolchain
18 > overlay and kernel hardened with grsec. Is this what you want?
21 If host's kernel is hardened then yes this is the case. Are you running
22 pax+grsec in both host and guest os?