From: Gavin Vess <Gavin@××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] ACL, WOLK, systrace, grsecurity
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 00:57:52
1 Justin wrote:
2 > Blurb: The one time I tried SELinux (which isn't ment to be the last time) I
3 > found it extremly difficult, complex and by no means comfortable. But I'm
4 > sure some of you got better results than I did.
5
6 Hmm .. I've seen similar opinions posted in various places on the web .. easy to find using Google.
7
8 Anyway, the WOLK kernel (also in the Gentoo portage tree) has integrated grsecurity, systrace, and several other interesting packages. Are we duplicating effort?
9 http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=238622
10 http://stable.gentoo.org/browse?type=versions&category=sys-kernel&package=wolk-sources
11