From: Marcel Meyer <meyerm@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Setting up a (more) secure notebook
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:00:49
1 Thank you for dealing with my message :-)
4 Am Mittwoch, 18. November 2009 02:03:23 schrieb schism@×××××××××.org:
5 > FWIW, this doesn't *precisely* belong on -hardened, but since much of
6 > the audience for secured booting is the same I doubt many will complain.
7
8 Hehe, yes. And it's a hardened system (of course). And I have hardened
9 compiler problems ;-). Aaand there was no traffic on gentoo-hardened for about
10 a month. We have to check if the list is still working :-)