From: "Алексей Лесовский" <d4@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] pax, core2duo, suspicious activity
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 05:49:58
1 I make kernel with CONFIG_KALLSYMS (and some settings will enabled by
2 defaults), and run him, but I have another problem
3 when I strating emerge (--sync or -pv or -f or simple emerge packet) I got
4
5 sem_post: Invalid argument
6 sem_post: Invalid argument
7 ...^C
8 Traceback (most recent call last):
9 File "/usr/bin/emerge", line 6, in ?
10 import sys
11 KeyboardInterrupt
12
13 Other commands, ls, mount, mv, cp, cd, nano, for example work correctly
14 and apache did work slowly (pages in browser loads with some delays)
15