From: "Алексей Лесовский" <d4@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] pax, core2duo, suspicious activity
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 12:39:31
1 Kernel with KALLSYMS work very slow
2 And now, network connections work very slowly, ftp-transfer = 1.7-4.5 Mb/s,
3 kernel recompilation very slowly too, 1 string in 2 seconds.
4
5 Алексей Лесовский пишет:
6 > I make kernel with CONFIG_KALLSYMS (and some settings will enabled by
7 > defaults), and run him, but I have another problem
8 > when I strating emerge (--sync or -pv or -f or simple emerge packet) I
9 > got
10 >
11 > sem_post: Invalid argument
12 > sem_post: Invalid argument
13 > ...^C
14 > Traceback (most recent call last):
15 > File "/usr/bin/emerge", line 6, in ?
16 > import sys
17 > KeyboardInterrupt
18 >
19 > Other commands, ls, mount, mv, cp, cd, nano, for example work correctly
20 > and apache did work slowly (pages in browser loads with some delays)
21 >