From: "Peter S. Mazinger" <ps.m@×××.net>
To: pappy@g.o, solar@g.o
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] latest hardened-gcc
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 08:54:09
1 Hello!
2
3 Happy new year, wishing you all the good things ...
4
5 Could you tell me, why you have left in the -fpie option in cc1 section
6 (in the latest hardened-gcc). Does it work against glibc correctly
7 building shared libs (the zlib test I have written earlier about)? I have
8 sent you my latest specs file, that works correctly for me against uClibc.
9
10 Please CC to me, I've "lost" all the gentoo lists.
11
12 Peter
15 Peter S. Mazinger <ps dot m at gmx dot net> ID: 0xA5F059F2
16 Key fingerprint = 92A4 31E1 56BC 3D5A 2D08 BB6E C389 975E A5F0 59F2
20 Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
21 Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu
24 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list