From: pageexec@××××××××.hu
To: "Peter S. Mazinger" <ps.m@×××.net>
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] latest hardened-gcc
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:45:59
1 > Could you tell me, why you have left in the -fpie option in cc1 section
2 > (in the latest hardened-gcc). Does it work against glibc correctly
3 > building shared libs (the zlib test I have written earlier about)? I have
4 > sent you my latest specs file, that works correctly for me against uClibc.
5
6 i think pappy is busy with real life and hgcc hasn't seen any updates
7 lately, so there are more problems left apparently (e.g. the latest
8 version for gcc 3.3.x still has -Dpic in there).
9
10 > Please CC to me, I've "lost" all the gentoo lists.
11
12 try to subscribe again, i had the same problem a few weeks ago too.
15 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list