From: "Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro" <lorenzo@×××.org>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] problems with mod_php again
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 22:20:43
1 El dom, 15-05-2005 a las 22:37 +0100, Pedro Venda escribió:
2 > Since I'm running gentoo linux and there's an interesting hardenedphp flag
3 > affecting the mod_php ebuild, I decided to try it out, but with no luck.
4
5 hardenedphp has nothing to do with the specific PAX-related nor hardened
6 toolchain stuff.
7 It just applies the Hardened-PHP patch, you can read more information at
8 http://www.hardened-php.net/documentation.php
9
10 There's an article on debugging while using Hardened Gentoo:
11 http://gentoo-wiki.com/SECURITY_Debugging_with_Hardened_Gentoo
12
13 Best you can do is to file a bug report in the bugzilla, to the Hardened
14 component and let others to take a further look on it and decide what to
15 do if it concerns Hardened Gentoo itself and it's not your own fault.
16
17 Cheers,
18 --
19 Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro <lorenzo@×××.org>