From: pageexec@××××××××.hu
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] 1G lowmem patch by ck
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 00:37:10
1 > off: I've the latest hardened-sources installed. i found my system in a very
2 > unstable state (memory leaks), after one week of serious debugging i found it
3 > was because pax enabled (configured exactly as in the hardened pax howto).
4
5 try the latest grsec/pax patches instead.
6
7 > And there was another buggie with pax.. when i compiled my kernel with highmem
8 > support, after 1 min of booting in and starting daemons the kernel just
9 > freezed (oops)..
10
11 if you can reproduce it with the latest versions, i'd like to
12 get more info on it (like .config, any decoded oops, logs, etc).
15 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list