From: klondike <franxisco1988@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Giving a hand with docs
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 00:36:28
1 Hi,
2 As things stand right now I have 3 or 4 days to write a small work on
3 how Gentoo hardened, specially the toolchain, does its best to protect
4 against programming flaws before they are discovered.
5
6 I asked if there was a problem on trying to write the work for it to be
7 either an improvement to or a new Gentoo doc and my teacher said there
8 was no problem as long as I would appear as coauthor of the doc and it
9 was easily understandable to somebody new to this amazing world.
10
11 So the question now is, is there any document which needs to be written
12 / taken care for?
13
14 PS: I'm sorry for disappearing again for 2 months, but with calendar and
15 the way of teaching at my university, work usually comes in batchs and
16 when one comes I have no time to do other things :(