From: Navtej Singh <n.s.buttar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] latest kernel exploit patch for vmsplice coming?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:14:35
1 (assuming unmodified exploit code) You should not be running it as root!
2
3 2008/2/12 áÌÅËÓÅÊ ìÅÓÏ×ÓËÉÊ <d4@×××××××××.ru>:
4 > Ok. I compiled this sources successful, and vhen I execute him I got next
5 >
7 > Linux vmsplice Local Root Exploit
8 > By qaaz
11 >
12 > and what is it? :-) executed on gentoo-sources kernel, not hardened
13 >
14 > Natanael Copa ÐÉÛÅÔ:
15 >