From: "Алексей Лесовский" <d4@×××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] latest kernel exploit patch for vmsplice coming?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:08:30
1 Ok. I compiled this sources successful, and vhen I execute him I got next
2
3 -----------------------------------
4 Linux vmsplice Local Root Exploit
5 By qaaz
6 -----------------------------------
7 [-] !@#$
8
9 and what is it? :-) executed on gentoo-sources kernel, not hardened
10
11 Natanael Copa ÐÉÛÅÔ:
12 > On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 10:02 +0500, áÌÅËÓÅÊ ìÅÓÏ×ÓËÉÊ wrote:
13 >
14 >> Anyone, can send me compiled exploit? i tests my hardened hosts
15 >> my gcc cannot compile sources
18 > Attatched is a slightly modified version of the exploit that should
19 > compile for you. (uses sysconf(_SC_PAGE_SIZE) rather than PAGE_SIZE from
20 > asm/page.h)
21 >
22 > -nc
26 gentoo-hardened@l.g.o mailing list