From: d hee <coolio@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-hardened@l.g.o" <gentoo-hardened@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux bughunt
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:28:08
1 Hello,
2
3 Bug #283274 is NOT FIXED. I just updated my system last night and I got a segment fault with trying to encrypt a partition in luks format. Not only that, but I used to copy the patch and patch the ebuild to over come this. For some strange reason, the patch no longer works. In addition, it would of been nice if the patch was included in the original ebuild as it will be a long time before glibc-12.3-r2 will be unmasked. I have posted the results in the bug report.
6 Thank you,
7 -Darin Hensley
13 ----- Original Message -----
14 From: Anthony G. Basile <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
15 To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
16 Cc:
17 Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 5:37 AM
18 Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux bughunt
19
21 Hash: SHA256
22