From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux bughunt
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:38:29
2 Hash: SHA256
3
4 On 07/21/2011 06:06 AM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
5 > Hi guys,
6 >
7 > The SELinux bugs are "piling" up but most of them are resolved and I'd like to
8 > use the STATUS field to keep track of which bugs are actually still open...
9 >
10 > Considering the available states in the status field in bugzilla, I think it
11 > is a nice idea to say:
12 >
13 > UNCONFIRMED = reported, not taken up
14 > CONFIRMED = reported and considered valid
15 > IN_PROGRESS = taken up by a developer, fix might be available (ask developer)
16 > RESOLVED = fix available, waiting QA. Fix might be in hardened-dev.git
17 > or another overlay
18 > VERIFIED = fix available and accepted. Fix might be in ~arch
19 > FIXED = fix available and in portage tree "arch" status
20 >
21 > I know it looks like some bureaucratic nonesense for some, but at least that
22 > allows poor developers like me to see which bugs are still open for grabs,
23 > which are awaiting stabilization, which still needs to be pushed to portage
24 > tree, etc.
25 >
26 > Considering the above (but also recent updates and fixes), the following
27 > bugs need to be altered. Perhaps someone can take care of this for me?
47 > Thanks in advance.
48 >
49 > Wkr,
50 > Sven Vermeulen