From: d hee <coolio@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-hardened@l.g.o" <gentoo-hardened@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux bughunt
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:20:29
1  https://bugs.gentoo.org/376485 "Selinux policycoreutils-2.0.82 fails to compile because of python"
2
3 Added
8 ----- Original Message -----
9 From: Anthony G. Basile <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
10 To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
11 Cc:
12 Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 5:37 AM
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] SELinux bughunt
14
16 Hash: SHA256
17
18 On 07/21/2011 06:06 AM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
19 > Hi guys,
20 >
21 > The SELinux bugs are "piling" up but most of them are resolved and I'd like to
22 > use the STATUS field to keep track of which bugs are actually still open...
23 >
24 > Considering the available states in the status field in bugzilla, I think it
25 > is a nice idea to say:
26 >
27 >  UNCONFIRMED = reported, not taken up
28 >  CONFIRMED  = reported and considered valid
29 >  IN_PROGRESS = taken up by a developer, fix might be available (ask developer)
30 >  RESOLVED    = fix available, waiting QA. Fix might be in hardened-dev.git
31 >                or another overlay
32 >  VERIFIED    = fix available and accepted. Fix might be in ~arch
33 >  FIXED      = fix available and in portage tree "arch" status
34 >
35 > I know it looks like some bureaucratic nonesense for some, but at least that
36 > allows poor developers like me to see which bugs are still open for grabs,
37 > which are awaiting stabilization, which still needs to be pushed to portage
38 > tree, etc.
39 >
40 > Considering the above (but also recent updates and fixes), the following
41 > bugs need to be altered. Perhaps someone can take care of this for me?
61 > Thanks in advance.
62 >
63 > Wkr,
64 >     Sven Vermeulen