From: Alexander Gabert <pappy@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Cc: Mattia Dongili <dongili@××××××××.it>, "pageexec@××××××××.hu" <pageexec@××××××××.hu>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Re: cpufreqd-1.1.1 segmentation fault with hardened (put some long drinks into the fridge)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:15:38
1 Mattia Dongili wrote:
2
3 Hello!
4
5 > <pageexec@...> writes:
9 >>>>Thanks for your help everyone, should I still submit a bug report?
10 >
11 > [...]
12 >
13 >>well, i don't actually know if the problem is with cpufreqd or the
14 >>toolchain (PIE enforcement), better not rush with that bugreport
15 >>upstream (unless they're interested in debugging it nevertheless .
16 yow, this is what we can do now.
20 > here I am :) I had a nice irc chat on #gentoo-hardened today.
21 > I'm in touch with one of the irc people, it seems he can help
22
23 It's not only that i can help in debugging, it's that i am also
24 responsible for the hardened gcc doing this and doing that to your poor
25 package ;-)
26
27 > in debugging, otherwise I'll need some time to setup a
28 > gentoo-hardened box (and read some docs).
29
30 It's always nice to have new users.
33 > If somebody could file a detailed bug report I'll have a
34 > starting point.
35
36 we will see later tonight what we can do about that.
37
38 > Also: I'm subscribed to the list now.
39 >
40 > thanks
41 thank you!
42
43 -Alex
46 Chaos is just a perceptional disorder of reality.
49 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list