From: Mattia Dongili <dongili@××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-hardened] Re: cpufreqd-1.1.1 segmentation fault with hardened
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:00:27
1 <pageexec@...> writes:
4 > > > Thanks for your help everyone, should I still submit a bug report?
5 [...]
6 >
7 > well, i don't actually know if the problem is with cpufreqd or the
8 > toolchain (PIE enforcement), better not rush with that bugreport
9 > upstream (unless they're interested in debugging it nevertheless .
10
11 here I am :) I had a nice irc chat on #gentoo-hardened today.
12 I'm in touch with one of the irc people, it seems he can help
13 in debugging, otherwise I'll need some time to setup a
14 gentoo-hardened box (and read some docs).
15
16 If somebody could file a detailed bug report I'll have a
17 starting point.
18 Also: I'm subscribed to the list now.
19
20 thanks
21 --
22 mattia