From: pageexec@××××××××.hu
To: Barry Dunn <lists@×××××××××××.uk>, solar@g.o
Cc: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] cpufreqd-1.1.1 segmentation fault with hardened
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:02:43
1 > > Thanks for your help everyone, should I still submit a bug report?
2 >
3 > Sure file one upstream with the guys at sourceforge, but before you do
4 > that try USE="-pie" and confirm it fails with 1.1.2 as well. Assuming
5 > the bug still exists then please post the sourceforge bug # when you
6 > have on so we may follow the progress.
7
8 well, i don't actually know if the problem is with cpufreqd or the
9 toolchain (PIE enforcement), better not rush with that bugreport
10 upstream (unless they're interested in debugging it nevertheless ;-).
14 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list