From: "Bryan D. Stine" <admin@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Secure Auditing for Linux
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:55:51
1 The SAL client is in portage. To install it, just execute:
2
3 emerge sal-client
4
5 Information about the package is below.
6
7 * sys-apps/sal-client
8 Latest version available: 1.0_rc3
9 Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
10 Size of downloaded files: 52 kB
11 Homepage: http://secureaudit.sourceforge.net/
13 Linux project.
14
15 It is marked stable on x86 and adm64 architectures.
16