From: "Bryan D. Stine" <admin@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-hardened@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Secure Auditing for Linux
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:58:31
1 Ignore that. My SMTP server seems to have taken half the day off. :P
2
3 On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 16:54, Bryan D. Stine wrote:
4 > The SAL client is in portage. To install it, just execute:
5 >
6 > emerge sal-client
7 >
8 > Information about the package is below.
9 >
10 > * sys-apps/sal-client
11 > Latest version available: 1.0_rc3
12 > Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
13 > Size of downloaded files: 52 kB
14 > Homepage: http://secureaudit.sourceforge.net/
16 > Linux project.
17 >
18 > It is marked stable on x86 and adm64 architectures.
19 >