From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] First step to move Gentoo hardened project to wiki: accounts!
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:11:31
1 El 23/08/13 22:05, Matthew Thode escribió:
2 > On 08/23/2013 12:57 PM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
3 >> Hi guys
4 >>
5 >> The Gentoo Wiki is almost ready to host project pages. All documents on our
6 >> location are ready (converted in my home space into wiki format) and should
7 >> be easy to transfer within a few hours to the wiki. The infrastructure folks
8 >> (a3li mostly) are finishing up on the documentation, so it won't take this
9 >> long before we can do the move (we actually already can, but I'd rather wait
10 >> until the "official" go).
11 >>
12 >> But... and there is always a but.
13 >>
14 >> In order to make the project pages, I also need to know all developers' wiki
15 >> account names. And from the looks of it, the majority of our developers
16 >> doesn't have an account yet, or chose another nickname than the one used for
17 >> other Gentoo infrastructure.
18 >>
19 >> Guys, could you please send me (off-list if you want) your wiki username?
20 >> And if you don't have one, create one (see
21 >> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Gentoo_Wiki:Developer_Central/Getting_started)
22 >> and then tell me your nickname ;)
23 >>
24 >> The faster I get them, the faster I can move the stuff and the faster you
25 >> can develop documents a bit more easily than currently with GuideXML & CVS.
26 >>
27 >> Wkr,
28 >> Sven Vermeulen
29 >>
30 > You should already have mine :P
31 >
32 Klondike xD it just wasn't... developized because when I made it that
33 was impossible.