From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] First step to move Gentoo hardened project to wiki: accounts!
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 20:06:01
1 On 08/23/2013 12:57 PM, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Hi guys
3 >
4 > The Gentoo Wiki is almost ready to host project pages. All documents on our
5 > location are ready (converted in my home space into wiki format) and should
6 > be easy to transfer within a few hours to the wiki. The infrastructure folks
7 > (a3li mostly) are finishing up on the documentation, so it won't take this
8 > long before we can do the move (we actually already can, but I'd rather wait
9 > until the "official" go).
10 >
11 > But... and there is always a but.
12 >
13 > In order to make the project pages, I also need to know all developers' wiki
14 > account names. And from the looks of it, the majority of our developers
15 > doesn't have an account yet, or chose another nickname than the one used for
16 > other Gentoo infrastructure.
17 >
18 > Guys, could you please send me (off-list if you want) your wiki username?
19 > And if you don't have one, create one (see
20 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Gentoo_Wiki:Developer_Central/Getting_started)
21 > and then tell me your nickname ;)
22 >
23 > The faster I get them, the faster I can move the stuff and the faster you
24 > can develop documents a bit more easily than currently with GuideXML & CVS.
25 >
26 > Wkr,
27 > Sven Vermeulen
28 >