From: Alex Howells <astinus@g.o>
To: gentoo-hardened@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-hardened] Hardened laptop: am I nuts?
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 01:03:58
1 > > Is anyone else using a hardened desktop system with a hardened profile?
2 >
3 > Yes. Lots of us do..
4
5 Fuel the paranoia! Plenty of good reasons to run a hardened profile
6 on your desktop :) Have you gone down the route of using
7 hardened-sources, or are you using RSBAC? Maybe you went for SELinux?
8 More info required...
9
10 > > Am I nuts?
11 >
12 > I'm not qualified to answer this question.
13
14 I'm an amateur psychologist, so answer for me;
15
16 * Do you dream about men in white lab coats?
17 * Are aliens conspiring to h4xx0r your desktop?
18 * Is the NSA really watching you? Right now?
19 * Does Paris Hilton really have genius-level intellect?
20 * Is your first name Grant?
21
22 If your answer to two (or more) of the above is 'YES' then you may
23 need help. Dial 1-800-COMMITME right away!
24 --
25 gentoo-hardened@g.o mailing list